- The Maintenance & Engineering Manager is responsible for the safety, employee engagement, productivity, quality and customer service associated with a multi-shift, 24/7 operation.
- Meet productivity metrics by establishing clear goals, providing requisite resources, ensuring proper equipment care / maintenance, and engaging the workforce.
- Meet safety goals by following defined safety procedures and encouraging involvement.
- Lead and develop all maintenance team members including but not limited to: Production, Project, Reliability, PM and electrical.
- Track and evaluate KPI’s and Maintenance performance data, identify trends, and recommend courses of action to address needs. Use SAP to determine effective maintenance schedules to improve reliability.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$130K.
- The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing with at least 5 years maintenance and engineering management.
- Process Improvement Knowledge (lean, Six Sigma, 5S or similar). SAP knowledge.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.