- The Instrumentation Engineer will be responsible for providing electrical expertise in multiple areas of the plant.
- Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities & projects.
- Provide technical support to internal customers and manage external automation vendors and contractors.
- Hardware design, PLC and HMI programming, VFDs, Servos, Control System Networking & Systems integration.
- Manage major projects up to $5M. Machine FAT, IO check-out, Machine start-up and commissioning.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$120K.
- The Instrumentation Engineer will have a BSEE and 5 + years experience in Electrical Engineering including “hands on” PLC programming and project management.
- Working knowledge in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Industrial controls and electrical systems.
- Experience specifying, installing, start up and operation of A/C inverter and servo drives including Allen-Bradley, Siemens and Mitsubishi.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.