- The Plant Maintenance Engineer will develop and implement plant engineering preventive maintenance program.
- Assist in establishing guidelines related to plant systems to ensure proper maintenance and safety standards are met.
- Manage metrics and reporting related to preventive maintenance and drive improvements. Manage metrics and reporting related to utility usage and drive improvements.
- Work with key vendors to improve operations and reduce equipment/service costs.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Plant Maintenance Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5 + years of experience in manufacturing plant maintenance. Chemical, food, packaging or similar process industry required.
- AutoCAD or other CAD software experience.
- Leadership qualities to facilitate teamwork and drive results with all levels of the organization.
- Exposure to ABB Allen Bradley Siemens, PLC control systems, Servos motor control, AC/DC circuits, drive systems, basic machine controls.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.