- The Operations Manager is responsible for the safety, employee engagement, productivity, quality and customer service associated with a multi-shift, 24/7 operation.
- Ensure production aligns with the requirements of sales, quality and customer service.
- Understand product requirements then establish manufacturing standards, methods, policies and procedures and manpower levels to meet those requirements.
- Organize the plant’s operations function to achieve business results, assigning responsibilities as necessary.
- Be responsible for making sure his/her team is focused on key performance indicators (Safety, Quality and Productivity).
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $120K-$130K.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS or MS degree.
- 10+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 5 years in an Operation Manager role.
- Six Sigma Certified.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.