- The Safety & Health Director is responsible for delivering safety and health programs across an enterprise.
- Responsible for behavioral based safety initiatives, assessing for areas of improvement in the culture and developing strategies to move forward.
- Site audits, incidents investigations, root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Managing safety leadership training, continuing to grow and develop internal expertise.
- Collaboration with site leadership and safety professionals, leading, developing and directing safety program implementation.
- Relocation provided. $125K-$140K.
- The Safety & Health Director will have a BS or MS degree in Chemical Engineering, Safety or a related field.
- 8 + years experience developing and implementing safety and health programs in the chemical process industry.
- 4 + years experience managing safety programs for multiple locations.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to coach and mentor other safety professionals to help develop their competencies, develop succession plans.
- Willingness and ability to travel 30%-50%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.