- The Supply Chain Director will deliver and execute the corporate supply chain strategies to lead the supply chain function across all plants (North America, Brazil and Mexico).
- Drive efficiencies at to support network design, supply chain flow, cost modelling, transportation/logistics and packaging.
- Implement corporate strategies in relation to supply chain business processes, systems, solutions and tools in collaboration with plant operations teams to meet the needs of the business.
- Act as an independent centralized supply chain function that challenges the operations team to deliver to the supply chain plans and act as a knowledgeable and trustworthy business advisor to the operations team.
- $110K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Supply Chain Director will have a BS or MS degree with an applicable major.
- 5+ years of experience as a Site Supply Chain Manager.
- Proficient with ERP, material scheduling, distribution and warehousing functionality.
- Experience working in a global matrix organization.
- Automotive Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.