- The HSE Specialist will maintain and promote a safe and healthful work environment and ensure compliance to legal and established system requirements.
- Manage accident / incident cases as well as corrective / preventive action and reporting.
- Manage and maintain accident rate statistics and report results to the management team. Maintain ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 compliance and implement improvements within the facilities.
- Identify and anticipate environmental, health, safety concerns / hazards and implement solutions using EHS MS required tools.
- Conduct internal safety/ environmental audits and inspections to monitor EHS MS system effectiveness.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$110K.
- The HSE Specialist will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 7+ years work experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 14001 and OSHA's 18001 systems.
- Demonstrated competencies in EHS policies development.
- Knowledge and skills in designing, implementing, and evaluating effective EHS programs, policies, and services to support the organization's objectives.
- Lean and Quality standards and OSHA compliance.
- Solid experience, knowledge and ability to work with external auditors, and consultants on all EHS aspects and US regulations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.