- The Production Leader will provide day-to-day leadership and overall guidance to the production staff and ensure high standards of safety and environmental performance while delivering against production cost, quality and schedule objectives.
- Become a technology expert on the company processes by working closely with technology experts to learn the plant process and equipment.
- Supports Production Manager and works with to ensure production is completed to meet business requirements.
- Works with production staff to determine maintenance needs in a manner that is least disruptive to production.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Production Leader will have a BS Engineering (chemical preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in chemical plant production experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements of PSM (OSHA 1910.119)
- Experience with major plant shutdowns, turnarounds, and start-ups.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.