- The Maintenance Manager will develop and manage plant maintenance budget and develop capital project plans/budgets.
- Train staff on proper operation of new or revised equipment, maintenance on proper PM requirements of that equipment and EH&S on environmental or safety impact of process.
- Develop key process metrics, covering throughput, quality and efficiency, that will drive improvement activity.
- Facilitate automation strategy of equipment and operations to reduce human errors, manual touchpoints and improve safety of operations.
- Provide hands on installation support when modifying existing equipment and or installing new equipment such as: process pumps and mixing equipment, pneumatic components and control systems, hydraulic components and control systems, power transmission systems (gearboxes, chains, drives, etc.) and PLC/DCS troubleshooting.
- Perform (RCA) root cause analysis and root cause failure Implement preventative and predictive maintain programs via administration and implementation of available technologies (oil analysis, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, thermography, motor testing)
- Some relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (preferably mechanical). CMRP a plus.
- 7 + years of overall experience with previous maintenance supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of continuous sheet / web handling or related continuous processes desired. Related industries include textiles, flexible films, roofing products, gypsum, fiberglass, paper etc.
- Hands on plant experience with knowledge in maintenance/reliability, CMMS, equipment troubleshooting, preventive/predictive maintenance and root cause analysis (RCA).
- Experience with troubleshooting PLC's, automation systems, ladder and relay logic and power distribution circuits
- Experience with TPM, Six Sigma or WCM a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.