- The Process Improvement Engineer will provide leadership and coordination of Process Safety, Risk Management and Responsible Care / RC 14001 related activities.
- Investigate and analyze day-to-day operational activities to eliminate deviations and optimize processes.
- Lead or participate in investigations, root cause analysis and resolution of incidents and non-conformances as assigned. Lead Management of Change, Pre Start-Up Safety Reviews and Process Hazards Analysis processes.
- Lead or participate in compliance evaluations and customer audits as assigned. Lead or participate in the development and implementation of Operations, Engineering and SHE&S Standards as assigned. Identify, develop and provide, as appropriate, training to the staff and associates relative to PSM, RMP, Responsible Care / RC14001 and related activities.
- Develop, maintain and implement, as needed, PSM, RMP, and RC 14001 policies, procedures, standards, and related goals, objectives and action plans.
- Local candidates only. $95K-$125K.
- The Process Improvement Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred) and a strong background with PSM (Process Safety) and RMP (Risk Management) processes.
- 5+ years of chemical plant, refinery, terminal (or similar) experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and RC14001 / RCMS a plus.
- Effective Problem Solving / Root Cause Analysis.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.