- The Global Supply Chain Director will lead international supply chain team and network, including third-party manufactures, vendors, and suppliers.
- Assess the current supply chain network and make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between marketing, operations, product development, regulatory, finance and quality to assure that the desired product is delivered on-time and at the agreed upon cost.
- Leads the warehouse and distribution process and technology planning for international products. Develop and gain approval of annual supply chain plans and budgets.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$160K.
- The Global Supply Chain Director will have a BS or MS degree and 7+ years of international supply chain management in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a regulated industry (FDA, cGMP). APICS Certified.
- Expert with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- A track record for leading a supply chain team to execute corporate strategies in view of aggressive timelines.
- Experience successfully managing third-party manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain functions.
- Must be able to travel internationally and or possibly relocate. 15-25% travel.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.