- The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for driving productivity and the company manufacturing systems across the chemical business ensuring productivity targets and goals are achieved.
- Develop multi-year operations strategy. Responsible for the prioritization and tracking of operation and manufacturing system projects.
- Provide in-depth analysis of current KPI performance against plans and forecasts.
- Mentor black belts, green belts and site manufacturing system leaders.
- $135K-$160K. Relocation provided.
- The Continuous Improvement Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 10 + years of management experience within an integrated supply chain environment within the chemical industry. Implementing and leading lean projects.
- Lean tools, including standard work, 5S, RCCA, 7 wastes, and Kaizen.
- Six Sigma and / or Lean certification desired; black belt preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.