- The Sr. Scientist uses knowledge and expertise to analyze and interpret data generated in lab scale systems and the commercial plant.
- Manages a portfolio of projects and provides project leadership in areas of responsibility.
- Provides technology definition, including risk assessments and recommendations consistent with business goals.
- Acts as a technology SME, as part of the broader business or project team, for projects that move out of the lab and into commercial production. Advances polymer synthesis development and applications studies.
- Leads polymer specific analytical and internal application testing.
- The Sr. Scientist will have a PhD degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or materials sciences.
- 10+ years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry with progressive experience in R&D, technology or similar.
- Applied knowledge in various types of polymer synthesis technologies and chemistry.
- Experience in analytical methods such as chromatography, NMR, MS and supplemental techniques.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.