- The EHS Manager will monitor and assist with contractor management.
- Supports and leads integrated management system audits as necessary. Participates in new plant construction and existing plant outage (TAR) risk assessment discussions and provides onsite support as necessary.
- Support business needs by providing up-to-date information and Interpretation of legislative requirements and HSE management system procedures and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and standards regarding safety, environmental, and health across multiple sites.
- Establish and implement short and long range functional goals and objectives.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS degree in engineering or a relevant field.
- 10 + years of HSE experience, including management of multiple sites. Must be well versed with PSM.
- Experience managing and developing personnel responsible for delivering desired results.
- Willingness to travel 50-70%, regionally.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.