- The Supply Chain Planner is responsible the development of a rolling monthly supply plan and short and long term plan.
- Interact with key stakeholders to maintain alignment of strategic growth strategies, competitive supply capabilities, global sourcing conditions, and near-term tactical plans with proactive notifications as conditions change.
- Work with Demand Analysts and Operations Managers to account for constrained supply conditions to guide Demand Control actions, including mix adjustment at product grade level.
- Prepare effective Supply Review briefing materials to inform leadership of the latest scenario-based, operational supply outlook and identify key opportunities.
- $100K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Supply Chain Planner will have a BS or MS degree in Supply Chain or related field 7+ years’ experience in operations planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply planning systems.
- APICS Certification a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.