- The Quality Manager will lead the Quality department and cross functional quality strategies to ensure the overall plant compliance to customer requirements and IATF 16949.
- Primary plant contact for all quality issues associated with plant production. Ensure plant customer complaints are immediately contained and corrective actions are implemented and verified.
- Formulate training plans for continued improvement of associates’ skills to meet changing organizational needs. Prepare annual department capital, expense and manpower budgets.
- Ensure budget compliance throughout area of supervision. Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for internal and external quality performance and manage associated.
- Relocation provided $100K-$125K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS or BA degree and 5+ years of experience in automotive manufacturing as a Quality Leader.
- 2+ years of management experience of large teams.
- Shainin method experience and Black Belt certification are required. AIAG Core Tools; CQM, CQE, or CQR preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.