- The I&E Project Engineer will provide design engineering support for projects.
- Responsible for developing scope of work details. Provides I&E expertise to the plant.
- Provides start-up assistance for new installations.
- Responsible for performing equipment design calculations and providing equipment specifications for the purchase of new equipment.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The I&E Project Engineer will have a BSEE degree and 5 plus years of I&E Project Engineering experience in a chemical plant, refinery or similar process industry.
- SIS experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.