- The Process Controls Engineer will ensure compliance with all company ES&H policies and procedures including OSHA PSM compliance, MOC documentation, etc.
- Develop and implement a plant-wide, cost-effective automation strategy based on DCS and PLC control technologies.
- Develop process control designs to support the key objectives for the plant operations including improvements in reliability, costs, production rates, yields, energy consumption, etc.
- Identify and implement an improved data historian and data analysis system for capturing key information from plant control systems to aid in troubleshooting and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Develop and manage capital projects. Provide training and support to the I&E Technicians in the plant in the areas of instrumentation, DCS, and PLC, and power distribution systems.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$113K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major 5+ years experience as a Process Control Engineer with DCS & PLC experience.
- Knowledge of PSM, Management of Change processes, and ISA standards for specification of instruments, control systems, and safety. Strong programming skills with Delta V and Allen Bradley.
- Experience reading and interpreting PI&D drawings, process diagrams, and loop / wiring schematics. Possess working knowledge of historian data storage and query programs for real-time control systems.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.