- The Polymer Chemist will support technical sales (50% travel), interact with customers, R&D, scale-up and production.
- Part of a team responsible for business development for the construction chemicals industry.
- Will emphasize quality, environmental, health, safety, productivity and efficiency. Must be able to work independently, organized, self-motivated, be team oriented, and have great communication skills.
- $120K-$140K. Relocation is not necessary if you live near a major airport on the east coast.
- The Polymer Chemist will have an MS or PhD with a chemistry major (polymer or similar).
- At least 5 years experience with construction related materials like cementitious systems: caulking, sealants, mortars, flooring adhesives, ceramic tile adhesives, waterproofing or similar.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.