- The Reliability Engineer provides the technical expertise on all matters of reliability engineering, assessment and monitoring for all process equipment.
- Carries out reliability studies on existing equipment and recommends needed improvements to operations management in the areas of equipment philosophies, strategies and best practices for asset productivity.
- Improving equipment performance versus sustaining or returning it to current performance standards.
- Define root cause failure analysis (RCFA) trigger points and analyzing data using appropriate reliability analysis tools to develop and implement corrective improvement plans.
- Relocation provided Relocation provided. $80K-$115K
- The Reliability Engineer will have a BSME and 3+ years' experience working as a Reliability Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Experience working with rotating and fixed equipment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.