- The Environmental Engineer will provide oversight and supervision of the air compliance program.
- This will include: permitting strategy and project support as well as compliance reporting.
- Additionally is responsible for federal and state rule interpretation, and inspections.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$115K
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering (chemical or environmental) or related major.
- 3 + years in the chemical industry that includes industrial air compliance and permitting experience.
- Knowledge of Title V permitting requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.