- The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the Process Control Technology (PCT) automation or migration projects of the company.
- Develop, specify and supervise all necessary PCT activities to ensure the project goals are delivered in time to budget and quality in a safe manner.
- Develop and refine scope, budget and timeline according to the PCT requirements in the project in close agreement with the main stakeholders.
- Develop, determine and implement execution, procurement and construction strategy and keep this updated to actual progress. Manage all changes focusing on the project goals by setting and implementing suitable countermeasures.
- Supervise and control all PCT contractors.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
- Relocation provided. Can work remotely if living near a major airport. $120K-$165K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS or MS degree with an engineering major.
- 10+ years’ experience with instrumentation and process control technologies. Excellent knowledge of methodologies related to capital investment project management (PMI or equivalent).
- Knowledge of U.S. standards concerning the design of hardware and software applications and requirements.
- Knowledge of legal and local rules and regulation with the capability to transform and implement them into the company requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.