- The Process Engineer / Plant Engineer is responsible for capital project design & management, process engineering support for the facility and technical support of the plant maintenance & reliability programs.
- Work with distribution team responsible for marine operations and logistics (rail & highway).
- Responsible for basic chemical plant equipment, instrumentation and electrical operation and design, including pumps, seals, meters, valves, boilers, and fluid dynamics.
- Relocation provided (regional candidates preferred). $90K-$130K.
- The Process Engineer / Plant Engineer will have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 7+ years of chemical manufacturing, chemical distribution and/or oil product terminal experience.
- Should have extensive chemical plant experience in the areas of process engineering, maintenance and capital project management.
- Knowledge in reliability/maintenance a plus.
- PSM and environmental, safety, health and security (ESHS) background.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.