- The Supply Chain Manager will lead the supply chain team and network, including third-party manufactures, vendors, and suppliers.
- Assess the current supply chain network and make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations to meet business needs.
- Acts as a liaison between marketing, operations, product development, regulatory, finance and quality to assure that the desired product is delivered on-time and at the agreed upon cost.
- Develop and gain approval of annual supply chain plans and budgets.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Supply Chain Manager will have a BS or MS degree and 5+ years of supply chain management in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a regulated industry (FDA, cGMP). APICS certification a plus.
- A track record for leading a supply chain team to execute corporate strategies in view of aggressive timelines.
- Experience successfully managing third-party manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain functions.
- Must be able to travel internationally and or possibly relocate.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.