- The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing maintenance support in all areas of the facility, and will actively participate in efforts to improve the maintenance workflow process for improved productivity of the team.
- Developing of Standard Equipment Repairs and PMs. Investigating Root Cause of equipment failures.
- Maintaining equipment records in CMMS. Developing BOMs for equipment.
- Developing Preventative Maintenance plans for equipment. Providing support of capital improvements and management of projects as required.
- Scheduling and planning area and plant outages.
- Relocation provided. $100K - $125K.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have a BSME or BSEE. 8+ years as a Maintenance Engineer in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read blueprints and generate AutoCAD drawings. Ability to understand chemical manufacturing processes.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience with process control distribution systems and PLCs a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.