- The Maintenance Manager will develop plant maintenance programs to achieve production and quality goals.
- Lead reliability engineering efforts to ensure continuous improvement in production reliability.
- Identify innovative technological solutions.
- Develop and implement measurement criteria to assess the effectiveness of maintenance programs and cost containment goals. Develop and manage a unit maintenance budget.
- Develop and implement improvements to maintenance management practices. Will supervise a maintenance team and oversee contractors working in the unit.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$140K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (BSME preferred). A CMRP certification a plus.
- Experience in managing a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment.
- 6+ years experience from chemical, pharmaceutical or food processing or related facilities would be ideal. 3 years in a management role.
- Experience in maintenance reliability, preventative maintenance and root cause failure analysis.
- Knowledge of CMMS (ideally SAP system) a plus. GMP experience a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.