- The Project Engineer will be responsible for capital projects up to $3-4MM.
- Responsibility for assisting with the annual plan for capital projects and budgeting.
- Leading capital projects safely, on budget and schedule.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems. Work with the engineering contractor to build estimates during the various phases of the project cycle and effectively communicate these estimates to Operations and Maintenance teams.
- $90K-$115K. Some relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. PMP a plus.
- 5 + years of experience as a Project Engineer in a plant environment (chemical, paper, food, etc.). PSM experience preferred.
- Experience executing capital projects including project scope, budgeting, equipment/material selection and procurement and contractor management.
- Understanding of industry best practices and Project Stage Gate processes and best practices for effective project execution.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.