- The Electrical Project Engineer is responsible for installation and continuous improvement of machine controls to maximize safety, quality and operating efficiency of the plant. Strong Project Management skills are required.
- Support maintenance as needed.
- Responsible for electrical expertise in multiple areas of the plant.
- Manage major projects including new machine installation, upgrades and plant expansions with projects ranging from $100K to $5M.
- Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities and projects.
- Ensure safety objective are observed. Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget.
- $90K-$115K. Relocation provided.
- The Electrical Project Engineer will have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years' experience, specifically with plant expansions, capital equipment installations and upgrades.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting PLCs, HMIs and power distribution equipment is desired.
- Experience in writing / developing / programming PLCs and controls design. Experience with specifying, installing, startup and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives.
- Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.