- The Operations Excellence Leader will drive a portfolio of strategic transformational programs.
- Lead continuous improvement with speed and agility: from scope, design, structure, team definition, execution to impact implementation.
- Translates strategic priorities into actionable plans, ensures right KPIs and dashboards are implemented.
- Influences leadership and large groups of people to achieve significant results and improve business competitiveness: acts as a thought leader.
- Works with the Performance Improvement leadership team to formulate team direction, resource utilization, capacity building (people development, recruiting according to project needs, portfolio of projects).
- Manages day to day productivity program execution. 30% travel.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Operations Excellence Leader will have a BS or MS degree and 10+ years of manufacturing experience. Chemicals, refinery, gases or similar industry experience.
- International business experience.
- PMI Certification and / or Six Sigma preferred.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and have a stable work history.