- The Safety Manager is responsible for leadership, team development, building safety and competencies as well as PSM/RMP knowledge and skills throughout the plant.
- Leading the development of risk assessment methods/systems for anticipating, identifying, and evaluating hazards.
- Overseeing evaluation, interpretation, and compliance with state and federal regulations and permits.
- Leading and/or facilitating the leadership of Incident Investigations, along with oversight to assure recommendations are effective and completed to prevent recurrence.
- Some relocation provided. $80K-$90K.
- The Sr. Safety Manager will have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Safety Sciences, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or Safety.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a Safety role. Occupational and process safety experience in a chemical process or PSM regulated industry.
- Experience and working knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.