- The I&E Engineer provides solutions to recurring maintenance problems by analyzing delays and failure analyses for power distribution, controls, and instrumentation systems for plant site.
- Engineering support for Maintenance department in performing preventive/predictive maintenance and repair activities for critical plant equipment.
- Implementation of technical improvements and the application of spare parts and materials to extend life and prevent equipment deterioration. Assist in the planning, budgeting, maintenance and implementation of turnarounds and major engineering projects supporting capital projects.
- Designs, starts, and monitors preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for the major electrical and instrument equipment.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The I&E Engineer will have a BSEE and 5+ years of experience in chemical manufacturing, pulp / paper, mining, refinery or similar manufacturing.
- Responsibilities in low power distribution, control, and instrumentation.
- Experience in the troubleshooting of large rotating equipment, motor controls, and programmable logic controllers.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.