- The Environmental Engineer is responsible for management of remediation activities and strategy over several sites and includes post-closure care of closed landfills/surface impoundments, soil vapor extraction system, and groundwater recovery systems.
- Responsible for management of facility’s RCRA permit including reporting (remediation, waste minimization, financial assurance, etc.) and agency communications, balancing deadlines and internal review needs.
- Responsible for project management of ongoing and future remediation related capital improvements, routine groundwater and sampling events, and strategic evaluations.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$115K
- The Environmental Engineer will have a BS degree with a a related major and 5+ years’ experience in implementation of remedial measures, including investigation work-plans, investigations, interpretation and reporting, remedial feasibility studies, remedial system scoping, system construction, system operation, and final closure.
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations regarding remediation management and waste, as well as some air and water.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.