- The Sr. Safety Engineer is responsible for conducting safety assessments and HAZOPs.
- Act as the safety consultant for all company business units and group functions on matters of process and plant safety.
- Develop process and plant safety as a core competence of the company.
- Supervise and coordinate external service providers. Willingness to travel 50%.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$165K.
- The Sr. Safety Engineer will BS (advanced degree a plus) with an engineering major.
- 10 + years of professional related experience in plant safety.
- Leadership, project management and international experience a plus. Knowledge in the areas of safety,
- HAZOPs, explosion protection and industrial safety regulations in an OSHA PSM regulated environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.