- The Analytical Chemist will perform the testing of flavors that are incoming, in process, outgoing, and testing for vendors throughout the world.
- Will maintain the existing lab equipment which includes gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, vaporizers, liquid chromatography analyzers, HPLC, ION chromatography, and particle sizers.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$95K.
- The Analytical Chemist will have a BS degree in chemistry and 4+ years experience analyzing pharmaceuticals, foods, or chemicals in a lab environment.
- Must have experience maintaining lab equipment such as gas chromatographs, mass spectrometers, vaporizers, Liquid Chromatography analyzers, HPLC, ION Chromatography, particle sizers, water titrators, and ICP-OES.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.