- The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of new product design and launch projects, including coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Creation of functional specifications; work with program management to create and gain approval of development schedule and definition of project scope and objectives; monitors the progress of projects and measures project performance.
- Prepares and maintains all engineering documentation in accordance with CFR 21 part 820; manages design plan activities by coordinating and scheduling to the stage-gate process.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or related major. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of successful project management experience utilizing Stage Gate methodology (or related).
- Demonstrated ability in leading multiple projects and problem-solving efforts through completion while keeping the project on schedule, within budget and meeting all functional requirements.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CAD or the ability to oversee and understand the work of CAD designers.
- Product engineering and manufacturing knowledge in the medical device industry.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.