- The EHS Manager will implement and facilitate programs, procedures, tools, and best practices.
- Develop effective working relationships with site management, employees, and the EHS community to drive continuous improvement in PSM, safety, & industrial hygiene performance.
- Assist in EHS training programs Develop the EHS programs at various levels of the organization and will require an ability to function effectively in crisis and emergency response situations.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS degree with a relevant major.
- 6+ years of experience as an EHS Specialist / Manager in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
- Experience with PSM, MOC’s, incident investigations and primary cause analysis is required.
- Proven ability to drive change and develop, implement and manage Strategic and Sustainable Safety program
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.