- The Process Controls Engineer will troubleshoot and support existing APC applications using AspenTech DMC and Pavilion / Rockwell Process Perfecter.
- Provide APC documentation and training to operations and technical staff Maintain and continuously improve DMC applications in assigned unit areas and Pavilion applications in C3 units through loop tuning, model identification through plant step tests, DMC tuning, etc.
- Be aware of developments in process control and APC capability and identify new improvement opportunities.
- Maintain and improve alarm management in collaboration with Operations.
- No relocation. $120K-$150K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ Years of experience in chemical, refining, or industrial manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of AspenTech DMC, Pavilion Process Perfecter.
- Honeywell DCS and Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.