- The Regulatory Affairs Manager will manage, lead and provide strategic direction to the global product stewardship and regulatory affairs team.
- Responsible for the procurement, availability and integrity of data necessary for the compilation and availability of the final safety data sheets and labels.
- Coordinating the preparation of drafts, edits, review and submission of regulatory dossiers, substance and product registrations, notifications, and reports.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance of the global safety data sheets and labeling generated by the Product Stewardship team to reduce risk and liability.
- Responsible for the global Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs collaboration with the global R&D teams and businesses during their product development activities.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$175K.
- The Regulatory Affairs Manager will have a BS in chemistry or engineering.
- 15+ years of relevant experience with 10+ years of proven product stewardship and regulatory experience working in a global chemical, pharmaceutical, and or petrochemical company.
- Experienced level of knowledge of product stewardship regulations (GHS, REACH, etc.).
- Knowledge of SAP EHS Preparing, submitting, and obtaining product and substance registrations within North America, Europe, and APAC.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.