- The Process Controls Engineer is responsible for engineering design, configuration, testing and commissioning of the assigned projects.
- Maintain and update the project plan / schedule. Learn other control systems platforms.
- Travel domestic and internationally to project sites when needed. Train other engineers.
- Local candidates only. $110K-$150K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an Engineer, Computer Science or related major.
- Understanding and experience of working on Honeywell Experion DCS platforms is required.
- Additional skills: DCS Configuration & PLC Programming, Safety Instrumented Systems, Burner Management Systems, HMI Graphics, Ladder Logic, Simple and Complex Loop Development, SCADA System Design and Implementation
- Experience with control strategy and I/O database implementation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.