- The Rotating Equipment Engineer will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of site equipment and assets.
- Develop Engineering solutions to repetitive failures using SPC, modeling and prediction, RCA, FMEA.
- Identifies, defines, estimates, budgets, develops, plans and executes rotating machinery turnaround maintenance activities, improvement and relief projects within the region.
- Provide technical support to Production, Maintenance Management, and technical personnel.
- $110K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Plant Engineer will have a BS in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of experience. Must be experienced with rotating equipment (turbines, seals, pumps) in a chemical plant.
- 7 years of maintenance / reliability experience is preferred.
- Willingness to travel approximately 40% in the northwest / midwest.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.