- The Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor will lead hourly operations and maintenance employees in the performance of routine, preventive, predictive, and emergency maintenance.
- Responsible for adhering to EHS regulations.
- Maintain all plant equipment in a manner that allows production to maximize its usage through effective preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Performs planning and scheduling of maintenance for entire facility.
- Identifies equipment problems and recommends replacement repair parts and installation.
- Relocation available. $110K-$145K.
- The Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years of Maintenance & Reliability supervision experience in an process engineering plant (chemical industry, RCM). Strategy development experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.