- The Plant Manager will continually optimize plant operations to maximize the effieciency of operations.
- In conjunction with the EHS department, drive EHS excellence in the plant.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures that meet ISO9001 and PSM requirements. Minimize / eliminate out of specification production by ensuring equipment is maintained in the condition that is required. Drive effective corrective / preventive actions to eliminate quality issues.
- Investigate/identify causes of product waste in order to minimize generation. Apply troubleshooting/problem solving techniques and resources, as required, to quickly respond to operational issues. Collaborate with Maintenance and Engineering, as needed, to address production bottlenecks and equipment issues.
- $140K-$175K. Relocation provided.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS or MS degree in chemical engineering.
- 10 years + of leadership experience in chemical plant management.
- Experience in PSM, environmental and other regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated commitment to continual improvement. Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative operating department.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.