- The Project Engineering Leader provides mentoring and professional development for the Project Engineers in their team.
- Allocates project engineering resources to achieve goals and priorities.
- Establishes the methodologies, tools, standards. Maintains the prioritized portfolio of current and potential projects.
- Investigates new technologies for project engineering improvements.
- Participates in safety programs and initiatives. Supports & facilitates RCAs Initiate Management of Change (MOCs).
- Initiate Process Hazard Analysis (PHAs) including HAZOP/LOPA..
- $130K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineering Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5+ years of project engineering in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven ability to execute all phases of project management (front end design, preliminary engineering, authorization, detail design, construction, commissioning, and start-up, close out).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.