- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will provide overall leadership for all activities related to the site's maintenance program.
- Provides engineering support pertaining to plant design, plant modifications, and process improvements and troubleshooting.
- Identify and implement projects to reduce cost, energy usage and improve productivity. Lead process optimization activities in cooperation with production and process engineering.
- Coordinate and implement PM activities with maintenance to minimize maintenance cost and downtime. Maintains PM system. Identify high maintenance cost equipment, identify root cause and evaluate cost/benefit of corrective action(s).
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BS in Mechanical Engineering and 4+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Reliability Engineer in a chemical plant or refinery.
- Understanding of rotating & fixed equipment.
- Strong background in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.