- The Global R&D Leader will develop and implement a global R&D strategy within the technology group.
- Research of new products to serve identified or potential customer needs.
- Develop new products and adapt existing products to strengthen innovation.
- Foster cooperation and knowledge transfer between all units of the technology group.
- Recruit, mentor and lead a high performing team of core technology experts to identify, develop or acquire innovative market focused technology.
- Deliver technology for major new product platforms in target markets and applications to create profitable, high growth commercial businesses.
- Relocation provided. 25% travel. $150K-$170K.
- The Global R&D Leader should have a PhD in a Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related field. An MBA would be a plus.
- 10 + years in manufacturing with progression to an executive level leading a successful R&D group in inks or coatings.
- Significant experience leading a technical function in a substantive organization noted for its innovation and innovative processes which led to R&D success.
- Experience establishing high-level relationships with relevant research establishments.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and implement a strategic vision and lead the management of R&D technology development and innovation initiatives which resulted in successful results.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.