- The R&D Manager leads the R&D team to support strategic objectives for silicone product lines.
- Collaborate with marketing and commercial teams identify new opportunities and set priorities.
- Deliver new products and technology to support strategic objectives.
- Lead technology road-mapping efforts. Identify, acquire develop key technologies to hold or establish leadership in key strategic markets.
- Recruit and develop world class technical talent.
- $100K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The R&D Manager will have an MS or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or physical science. An MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in R&D new product development (NPD) in silicones mandatory.
- 5 years’ experience in managing R&D professionals and technicians.
- Experience with Stage-Gate process and the ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Track record of success developing products that are brought to commercialization.
- Travel of up to 25%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.