- The Process Engineer / Plant Engineer applies scientific and engineering principles for research programs involving product development, processing, manufacturing technology, quality control, and packaging.
- Manages projects and maintains constant communication with cross functional groups to drive projects from concept through commercialization.
- Works with Quality Assurance to ensure all product documentation is written, stored, and approved for commercial manufacture; includes material specifications, product specifications, cleaning requirements, method validations, etc.
- Support the development of new and novel products and/or optimization of existing products.
- Relocation provided. $95K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer / Plant Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering degree with 6+ years of experience as a Process Engineer or Plant Engineer.
- A combination of technical service, product/process development, processing laboratory techniques and regulatory requirements in chemical manufacturing or similar process industry.
- Experience preparing technical documents such as raw material and bulk specifications.
- Proficient in LIMS, MS Project, AutoCad, MS Excel, Word.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.