- The Electrical Engineer will provide support for E&I engineering by performing preventive maintenance (PM) and repair activities for critical plant equipment.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing, conducting research programs, and applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Provide technical support/ troubleshooting for the plant instrument and electrical equipment.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of turnarounds and major engineering projects and support the project leader in all phases of major capital projects.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 5+ years of experience in power distribution, control, and instrumentation.
- Knowledge and experience in the troubleshooting of medium to high voltage power distribution, large rotating equipment, motor controls, and programmable logic controllers.
- Knowledge of project management: budgeting, planning, scheduling, and cost control.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.