- The Quality Engineer will utilize the PDCA process to evaluate internal scrap and customer concerns, and drive continuous improvement actions to meet management objectives. Support customer satisfaction through direct interface with the customer regarding quality concerns, corrective action system management and portal monitoring.
- Utilize the automotive Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) core tools to assist in flawless product launches.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$100K.
- The Quality Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control areas required. Automotive experience desired.
- Experience with Automotive Product Quality Planning (APQP) core tools, TS 16949, and PPAP.
- Machining, assembly & heat treatment experience.
- Experience GD&T) and Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.