- The Maintenance Manager will direct, plan, control staffs and organize the activities and development of subordinates to achieve the overall safety, cost, production, and quality objectives of the maintenance areas.
- Coordinates the activities of other production and staff departments to assure continuity with plant objectives.
- Responsible for all equipment, building, support staff, communication internally and externally, motivation of staff and maintenance personnel.
- Assure compliance with OSHA Safety guidelines.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BSME or BSEE.
- 10+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of supervisory experience over a maintenance/ engineering organization in a large manufacturing environment.
- Experience supervising in a Union environment. Knowledgeable in Reliability, Preventive/Predictive maintenance, RCFA, RCM, CMMS. 50% travel.
- Well versed in Continuous Improvement (Six Sigma, Lean, 5S).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.